Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.46
- £10.61Trending at £11.55
- £7.09Trending at £8.95
- £6.54Trending at £7.95
- £5.27Trending at £5.74
- £5.06Trending at £5.32
- £33.52Trending at £41.79
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mental Retardation and Developmental Disability Treatment Planner provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payers, and state and federal review agencies.
- Author BiographyARTHUR E. JONGSMA, Jr., PhD, is the series editor for the bestselling PracticePlanners(TM). He is also the founder and Director of Psychological Consultants, a group private practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan.DAVID J. BERGHUIS, MA, LLP, is in private practice. He is coauthor of The Severe and Persistent Mental Illness Treatment Planner. KELLYE H. SLAGGERT, MA, LLP, specializes in providing psychological services to individuals with developmental disabilities and their families.
- Author(s)Arthur E. Jongsma,Kellye H. Slaggert
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/07/2000
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitlePracticePlanners
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date30/07/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width180 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.