CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
- £15.17Trending at £24.10
- £8.63Trending at £16.54
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- Author BiographySusan Udelhofen is a national staff development leader providing consulting services to school districts, education agencies, universities, and colleges. Her work concentrates primarily on issues and practices related to curriculum mapping, teacher mentoring, assessment, standards, and program evaluation. Her experience includes work at the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction as a Goals 2000 consultant, and gifted and talented consultant. She has taught courses in teacher mentoring, assessment, reading methods, children's literature, gifted and talented education, and also served as supervisor/instructor of preservice teachers at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She is an experienced classroom teacher and holds current licensure. She is the author of Keys to Curriculum Mapping (Corwin Press) and co-author of The Mentoring Year: A Step-by-Step Guide to Professional Development (Corwin Press) and The Teacher Journal: Reflections About Teaching and Learning (self-published). Her presentation experience includes appearances at the National Staff Development conference, Curriculum Mapping Institutes, New Teacher Center Symposium, American Educational Research Association, National Reading Association, National School Conference Institute, and Wisconsin Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development. Udelhofen earned a doctorate in Curriculum and Instruction and an MS in Educational Psychology, both from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Kathy Larsen spent 18 years teaching middle school students and the last 10 years working exclusively in the field of professional development, concentrating efforts on community building and continuous growth cycles for individuals, teams, and systems. Currently she is a consultant for the Cooperative Education Service Agency #2 in Wisconsin, an adjunct faculty member at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, and an associate member of Consensus Associates, Terrebonne, CO. She has presented at national and state conferences on mentoring, has published several articles in education journals, and serves on the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction task force to reform education licensing.
- Author(s)Kathleen A. Larson,Susan K. Udelhofen
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication07/05/2003
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition StatementUpdated ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.