All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume the author examines the reality and mythology of the martyrdom of Dic Penderyn, hanged for insurrection in 1831. He argues that the events of 1831 were central to the emergence of a working class in south Wales.
- Author BiographyGwyn A. Williams was Professor of History at the Universities of York and Cardiff. He died in 1995.
- Author(s)Gwyn A. Wlliams
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.49Trending at £9.99
- £33.99Trending at £37.78
- £5.06Trending at £6.00
- £8.30Trending at £15.98
- £9.66Trending at £14.59
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £7.75Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.