All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIdyllic but remote, the Greek island of Thiminos seems untouched and untroubled by the modern world. When the battered body of a young woman is discovered at the foot of a cliff, the local police - governed more by archaic rules of honour than by the law - are quick to close the case, dismissing the death as an accident.
- Author BiographyAnne Zouroudi was born in England and has lived in the Greek islands. Her attachment to Greece remains strong, and the country is the inspiration for much of her writing. She now lives in the Derbyshire Peak District with her son.
- Author(s)Anne Zouroudi
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/08/2007
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date22/10/2012
- Content Note1 map
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £12.10Trending at £12.64
- £4.44Trending at £4.53
- £3.79Trending at £6.99
- £5.00Trending at £7.99
- £2.49Trending at £2.77
- £4.65Trending at £8.98
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.