All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sun is sinking on Britain's Empire.Adam Messiah's father has brought him up believing that to sleep secure he needs no more than the Bible. But, in the early hours of Monday the 8th of December 1941 when Japanese planes bomb the city, his father is short of answers.
- Author BiographyMoshe Elias was born and lived half his life within the Jewish community of Singapore; he spent the other half in India, Scotland, England and Israel. As a wandering Jew he finds much happiness wherever he lives. In Singapore he served as youth and community leader; worked in the government as it progressed from colony to self-rule and independence, then made his home in the UK where he presently resides.
- Author(s)Moshe Elias
- PublisherWritersworld Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWritersworld Ltd
- Weight100 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.47Trending at £4.97
- £33.40Trending at £39.22
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £7.88Trending at £9.98
- £10.32Trending at £13.45
- £5.38Trending at £5.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.