CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThrough the confrontation of Heideggerian and Thomist thought, this book offers an original rethinking of the nature of temporality and the origins of metaphysical inquiry. It offers a treatment of the inception and deterioration of the four-fold presuppositions of Thomistic metaphysics: intentionality, causality, finitude, and ananke stenai.
- Author BiographyCaitlin Smith Gilson is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at St. Mary's University, San Antonio, TX, USA.
- Author(s)Caitlin Smith Gilson
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication25/04/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight509 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.