Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £13.62Trending at £15.55
- £10.19Trending at £15.34
- £4.73Trending at £5.00
- £8.83Trending at £11.97
- £6.41Trending at £7.94
- £7.76Trending at £8.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe period from Thomas Aquinas (1225-1274) to Duns Scotus (c.1266-1308) is one of the richest in the history of Christian theology. The Metaphysics of the Incarnation provides a through examination of the doctrine in this era, making explicit its philosophical and theological foundations, and drawing conclusions for modern Christology.
- Author BiographyRichard Cross is Tutorial Fellow in Theology, Oriel College, and University Lecturer in Theology, University of Oxford
- Author(s)Revd Richard Cross
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2001
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight685 g
- Width163 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.