Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.22
- £9.24Trending at £9.37
- £26.55Trending at £27.78
- £14.51Trending at £17.13
- £18.89Trending at £20.46
- £24.81Trending at £26.06
- £18.40Trending at £20.07
About this product
- Author(s)Walton C. Gibson
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication08/07/2014
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note192 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables
- Weight782 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsComputational Electromagnetics CEM Algorithms The Method of Moments The Method of Moments Common 2D Basis Functions Radiation and Scattering Maxwell's Equations Electromagnetic Boundary Conditions Formulations for Radiation Vector Potentials Near and Far Field Formulations for Scattering Solution of Matrix Equations Direct Methods Iterative Methods Software for Linear Systems Thin Wires Thin Wire Approximation Thin Wire Excitations Hallen's Equation Pocklington's Equation Thin Wires of Arbitrary Shape Examples Two-Dimensional Problems Conducting Objects Dielectric and Composite Objects Bodies of Revolution BOR Surface Description Expansion of Surface Currents EFIE MFIE Solution nMFIE Numerical Discretization Notes on Software Implementation Examples Treatment of Junctions Three-Dimensional Problems Modeling of Three-Dimensional Surfaces Expansion of Surface Currents EFIE MFIE nMFIE Enforcement of Boundary Conditions Notes on Software Implementation Examples The Fast Multipole Method Matrix-Vector Product Addition Theorem FMM Matrix Elements One-Level Fast Multipole Algorithm Multi-Level Fast Multipole Algorithm (MLFMA) Preconditioners Examples Notes on Software Implementation Integration One-Dimensional Integration Integration over Triangles Appendix: Scattering Using Physical Optics Index References appear at the end of each chapter.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.