Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.59Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £7.21Trending at £7.65
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Metropolitan Airport, Nicholas Dagen Bloom chronicles the untold story of JFK International's complicated and turbulent relationship with the New York City metropolitan region. It is an indispensable book for those who seek to understand the revolutionary impact of airports on the modern American city.
- Author BiographyNicholas Dagen Bloom is Chair of Interdisciplinary Studies and Urban Administration at the New York Institute of Technology and author of Public Housing That Worked: New York in the Twentieth Century, also available from the University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Author(s)Nicholas Dagen Bloom
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- GenreTransport Industries
- Series TitleAmerican Business, Politics, and Society
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note31 illus.
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.