All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.97
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £6.80Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to provide readers with an overall understanding of changing patterns in the extended and conjugal family relationships of the second largest ethnic minority group in the United States.
- Author(s)Norma Williams
- PublisherGeneral Hall Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1990
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleThe Reynolds Series in Sociology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeneral Hall Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.