All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.49Trending at £9.99
- £33.99Trending at £37.78
- £5.06Trending at £6.00
- £16.82Trending at £23.98
- £8.30Trending at £15.98
- £14.49Trending at £20.01
- £9.66Trending at £14.59
About this product
- DescriptionOffers the history of the Mexican Revolution. Apart from the guerrilla operations, for which the Revolution is best-known, this book also covers several major battles that involved up to 20,000 men on each side, barbed wire, trenches and machine guns.
- Author BiographyPhilip Jowett was born in Leeds in 1961. His previous books for Osprey include Men-at-Arms 306, 'Chinese Civil War Armies 1911-49' and a three-part sequence on The Italian Army 1940-45 (Men-at-Arms 340, 349 & 353). He is married and lives in Lincolnshire, UK. Alejandro de Quesada is a Florida-based military history writer who has written 12 books and over 50 articles. He is a leading authority on Spanish-American subjects.
- Author(s)Alejandro De Quesada,Philip S. Jowett
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/02/2006
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleElite
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 137
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight245 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephen Walsh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.