Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionWas the mfecane a figment of historians' imagination? How large a responsibility do Shaka and the Zulu people bear for the social turbulence in South-central and South-east Africa in the early decades of the 19th century? These are some of the issues explored in this collection.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Hamilton is NRF Chair in Archive and Public Culture at the University of Cape Town.
- PublisherWits University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationJohannesburg
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintWits University Press
- Out-of-print date25/02/2015
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edited byCarolyn Hamilton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.