Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.69Trending at £4.91
- £3.99Trending at £4.54
- £10.06Trending at £11.91
- £4.69Trending at £5.59
- £3.98Trending at £8.01
- £4.00Trending at £8.05
- £4.60Trending at £4.91
About this product
- DescriptionThe is the story of the Miami Showband Massacre.
- Author BiographyIn 1982 Stephen Travers left Ireland and settled in London where he co-founded The Irish World Newspaper . He was also the popular newspaper's first editor. As a radio producer, Stephen received critical acclaim for his interviews with a diverse selection of personalities including The Irish Ambassador to Great Britain, Joseph Small, on his transfer from The Court of St. James to Rome and the hugely emotive meeting with Paddy Hill of The Birmingham Six . Stephen now lives in Cork but continues with his writing and music while maintaining a hectic schedule running an influential music management business in The U.K. and appeared on TV and radio shows. He still travels extensively. Stephen Travers is one of the surviving members of the Miami Showband. He now lives in Cork. Neil Fetherstonhaugh was born in Dublin in 1971. After graduating from college in 1990. he worked on a number of local newspapers before leaving to go backpacking in the Middle East, North Africa and across Europe. In 1998 he travelled across the United States, Mexico and central America. Neil returned to Ireland in 1999 and took up a job as a reporter with the Northside People newspaper. Since then he has written two books.
- Author(s)Neil Fetherstonhaugh,Steven L. Travers
- PublisherHachette Books Ireland
- Date of Publication04/06/2008
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationCastleknock
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintHachette Books Ireland
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight298 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.