All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.67Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
About this product
- DescriptionRecognises Warren Buffett's spectacular record, and to attempt to explain how he achieved his success. This book tells readers how to invest like the man known as 'the Wizard of Omaha' (Forbes).
- Author BiographyJohn Train founded Train Smith Investment Counsel and is the chairman of Montrose Advisors. He has written hundreds of columns for the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, Forbes magazine, Harvard Magazine, and the Financial Times. Apart from 'The Midas Touch', his bestselling books include 'The Craft of Investing', 'The Money Masters' and 'The New Money Masters'.
- Author(s)John Train
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width120 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.