All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Middle East and Globalization discusses past and contemporary political, societal, economic, and cultural trends in the Middle East against the background of comprehensive theories of globalization. The chapters draw on a shared methodological approach, looking at the fractures and horizons of globalization that are shaping the Middle East.
- Author BiographyPinar Bilgin, Bilkent University Ankara, Turkey Bob Bowker, Australian National University, Australia John Collins, St. Lawrence University, USA Anoush Ehteshami, Durham University, UK Fred Halliday, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK Mervat Hatem, Howard University, UK Raymond Hinnebusch, School of International Relations, St. Andrews University, UK Dietrich Jung, University of Southern Denmark Emma Murphy, Durham University, UK Mitra Moussa Nabo, Universitat der Bundeswehr Munich, Germany Stephan Stetter, Universitat der Bundeswehr Munich, Germany Andrea Teti, University of Aberdeen, UK Morten Valbjorn, University of Aarhus, Denmark Haim Yacobi, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel
- Author(s)Stephan Stetter
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 Illustrations, black and white; X, 274 p. 1 illus.
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.11Trending at £29.10
- £11.43Trending at £12.34
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.59
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.