All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the international relations of the Middle East by a leading scholar in the field.
- Author BiographyFred Halliday is Professor of International Relations at the London School of Economics. His publications include Two Hours that Shook the World (2001) and Nation and Religion in the Middle East (2000).
- Author(s)Fred Halliday
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/01/2005
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleThe Contemporary Middle East
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 4
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 maps 6 tables
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.