Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBourne is a private fighting on the front. He is under pressure to accept a commission and become an officer, but he prefers to be among the ranks, drawn into the universal struggle for survival in a world gone mad.
- Author BiographyNiall Ferguson is one of Britain's most renowned historians. He is the Laurence A. Tisch Professor of History at Harvard University, a Senior Research Fellow of the Hoover Institution, Stanford University, and a Visiting Professor at Tsinghua University in Beijing. He is the author of Paper and Iron, The House of Rothschild, The Pity of War, The Cash Nexus, Empire, Colossus, The War of the World, The Ascent of Money, High Financier, Civilization and The Great Degeneration. His Kissinger, a feature-length film based on his interviews with Henry Kissinger, won the 2011 New York Film Festival prize for best documentary. His many other prizes and awards include the Benjamin Franklin Prize for Public Service (2010), the Hayek Prize for Lifetime Achievement (2012) and the Ludwig Erhard Prize for Economic Journalism (2013).
- Author(s)Frederic Manning,Niall Ferguson
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitlePenguin Modern Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight202 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.30Trending at £51.99
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.94Trending at £7.61
- £4.58Trending at £4.99
- £4.90Trending at £6.80
- £6.98Trending at £9.06
- £4.00Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.