All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the rise of the Internet, many pundits predicted that middlemen would disappear. But that hasn't happened. Far from killing the middleman, the Internet has generated a thriving new breed. In The Middleman Economy, Silicon Valley-based reporter Marina Krakovsky elucidates the six essential roles that middlemen play.
- Author BiographyMarina Krakovsky writes about ideas in the social sciences, particularly new research in psychology, sociology, and economics. Her work has appeared in Discover, the New York Times Magazine, Scientific American and Scientific American Mind, O, The Oprah Magazine, Psychology Today, Slate, Stanford Magazine, the Washington Post, Wired, and other publications. She is also co-author, with economist Kay-Yut Chen, of Secrets of the Moneylab: How Behavioral Economics Can Improve Your Business (Portfolio/Penguin, 2010). Marina graduated from Stanford University with a degree in English and lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Author(s)Holmesglen,Marina Krakovsky
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight515 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.