Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.75Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionMavis Kirkham brings together a team of authors to examine the relationship on which maternity care is based. Examining this relationship from a variety of different perspectives brings insights which should help midwives to relate better to mothers, thus enhancing the quality of their care.
- Author BiographyMAVIS KIRKHAM is Professor of Midwifery at the University of Sheffield. Her current research centres on informed choice and the culture of practice.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date29/09/2010
- Weight374 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMavis J. Kirkham
Most relevant reviews
- racha_hunte16 Jul, 2017by
Not read it yet
A recommended read before I start my midwifery training.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.