All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1967, the magazine Ramparts ran an expose revealing that the Central Intelligence Agency had been secretly funding and managing a range of citizen front groups intended to counter communist influence around the world.
- Author BiographyHugh Wilford is Associate Professor of History, California State University, Long Beach.
- Author(s)Hugh Wilford
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note25 haftones
- Width144 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.39
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.