Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.73
- £8.99Trending at £11.98
- £8.31Trending at £9.99
- £5.29Trending at £6.07
- £10.24Trending at £10.42
About this product
- DescriptionA study of migraine, which covers the types of people who suffer from it, its links to hormone levels, sex and age factors, and the things which appear to trigger attacks such as stress, specific foods, and exercise. An in-depth look at treatments such as yoga, acupuncture, traditional medicine and homeopathy is also given.
- Author(s)British Migraine Association,Jenny Lewis
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication18/02/1993
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date25/09/2004
- Weight212 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.