Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £24.96
- £66.16Trending at £91.75
- £8.66Trending at £11.85
- £13.63Trending at £14.11
- £22.22Trending at £23.44
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe Migrant Image offers a sophisticated analysis of how refugee and exiled artists imagine a globalized world where borders are shifting, populations are forcibly removed from their homelands, and the gap separating the rich from the poor is growing.
- Author BiographyT. J. Demos is Reader in Art History at University College London. He is the author of Dara Birnbaum-Technology/Transformation: Wonder Woman and The Exiles of Marcel Duchamp.
- Author(s)T. J. Demos
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2013
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note93 illustrations, including 17 in color
- Weight649 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.