CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.42
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe increase in the number of asylum seekers arriving in Europe has placed the issue of migration high on the policy agendas of national governments and the European Union. This book analyses the impact of policy on the social and economic settlement of refugees in Britain in that context.
- Author BiographyALICE BLOCH is a Lecturer in Sociology, Goldsmiths College, University of London. She has researched and published on refugee studies and her publications include an edited collection, with C.Levy, Refugees, Citizenship and Social Policy in Europe.
- Author(s)Alice Bloch
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/08/2002
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.