All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on original research, case studies of policy-making in Congress and portraits of American law-makers, this book argues that the institutional framework created by the founding fathers continues to foster a government that is both democratic and deliberative.
- Author(s)Joseph M. Bessette
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication16/04/1997
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleAmerican Politics & Political Economy S.
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight414 g
- Width149 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.80
- £3.63Trending at £3.70
- £4.24Trending at £4.75
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.