Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £60.34
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.71
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how concordance theory can provide a model for predicting domestic intervention. Using five case studies - India, Pakistan, Israel, Argentina, and Post-Revolutionary America - this book challenges traditional views on the role of the military in society, and offers examples for the continual application of concordance theory.
- Author BiographyRebecca L. Schiff is currently the Associate Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations at Harvard Law School. She is also an adjunct professor at the U.S. Naval War College in Newport, Rhode Island. She has a PhD in Political Science from the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Rebecca L. Schiff
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2008
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCass Military Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.