All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows how anyone - no matter where they are in their career - can get the appointment, convert prospects to clients, use niche marketing successfully, and increase the products and services each client uses. This book provides readers with the guidance they need to take their financial services practice to the million-dollar level and beyond.
- Author BiographyDAVID J. MULLEN, JR., recently retired as a managing director at Merrill Lynch. His advisor training program has had a consistent success rate of twice the industry average, and his methods have been adopted by many managers and advisors firmwide. He is the author of The Million-Dollar Financial Advisor.
- Author(s)David J. Mullen
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width64 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £43.00Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £3.79Trending at £4.31
- £13.52Trending at £19.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.98
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.