All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis bestselling resource identifies seven common traits that show up again and again among those who have accumulated wealth. The new edition, the first since 1998, includes a new Foreword for the 21st century by Dr. Stanley.
- Author BiographyThomas J. Stanley is an author, lecturer, and researcher who has studied the affluent since 1973. He lives in Atlanta, Georgia. William D. Danko is associate professor of marketing in the School of Business, University at Albany, State University of New York.
- Author(s)Thomas J. Stanley,William D. Danko
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- GenreMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Weight394 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.