Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe incredible story of how a schoolteacher built a million-dollar portfolio, and how you can too <p> Most people wouldn't expect a schoolteacher to amass a million-dollar investment account. But Andrew Hallam did so, long before the typical retirement age.
- Author Biography<p>Andrew Hallam is a high school teacher at an American international school who built a million dollar investment portfolio on a teacher s salary. He has been writing personal finance articles since 2002, and he has been nominated a finalist for two National publishing awards. His work has appeared in MoneySense magazine, L Actualite and Reader s Digest. <p>He has also been profiled in The Globe and Mail, for his nine rules of wealth, and in The Wall Street Journal- with a quirky plea to sleep in Warren Buffet s garage. <p>Motivated to protect his friends and colleagues from the conflicts of interest running rampant in the financial service industry, Andrew started delivering investment seminars in 2006, showing how people can easily beat the investment returns provided by the vast number of financial advisors. <p>Currently, Andrew lives in Singapore with his wife, Pele. Together, they traveling, adventuring outdoors and savoring life.
- Author(s)Andrew Hallam
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2011
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/02/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.