All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo be successful with tai chi you need to stay motivated to practice. This book shows you how to change it from a mere act of doing tai chi to a long-term sustainable exercise that inspires pure joy in your heart.
- Author BiographyHenry Yinghao Zhuang has been involved with tai chi for over 30 years. He began learning tai chi alone and then sought-out formal instruction. This puts him in a unique position to help others on this rewarding, but sometimes solo journey of seeking health and happiness through tai chi. Henry Zhuang is a chief real estate appraiser and tai chi instructor. He resides in Shanghai, China.
- Author(s)Henry Yinghao Zhuang
- PublisherYMAA Publication Center
- Date of Publication07/06/2015
- GenreBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationRolindale, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYMAA Publication Center
- Content Note28 black & white halftones
- Weight290 g
- Width150 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £16.85Trending at £17.12
- £9.33Trending at £12.98
- £12.80Trending at £13.59
- £14.59Trending at £17.98
- £27.18Trending at £27.72
- £12.26Trending at £14.43
- £15.25Trending at £16.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.