All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.59Trending at £6.37
- £4.47Trending at £4.76
- £1.63Trending at £2.20
- £2.57Trending at £2.79
- £5.47Trending at £5.59
- £6.16Trending at £6.85
- £3.43Trending at £4.69
About this product
- DescriptionA contraption with apparently unique abilities leaves Campion confronted by particularly fearsome adversaries.
- Author BiographyMargery Allingham was born in London in 1904. Her first novel was published when she was seventeen. In 1929 she published The Crime at Black Dudley and introduced the character who was to become the hallmark of her writing - Albert Campion.
- Author(s)Margery Allingham
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication18/03/2010
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleAlbert Campion
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHachette Audio
- Weight114 g
- Width130 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Pagination3 pp
- Read byPhilip Franks
- Contained items statement3 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time208
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.