All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMurawiec examines contemporary jihad using history, anthropology, and theology to understand its political and ideological origins.
- Author BiographyLaurent Murawiec taught philosophy, was a foreign correspondent, co-founded and managed a consulting company for geopolitical and geoeconomic affairs, and taught at the Ecole des Hautes Etudes en sciences sociales. He has served as a consultant for the French Ministry of Defense and as a Senior International Policy Analyst with the RAND Corporation and is currently a senior Fellow of the Hudson Institute. He is the author of La Guerre au XXIe Siecle (2000), L'Esprit des Nations: Cultures et Geopolitique (2002), La Guerre d'Apres (2003), and Vulnerabilities in the Chinese Way of War (2004), as well as an acclaimed French translation of Clausewitz's On War (1999).
- Author(s)Laurent Murawiec
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £26.93Trending at £29.10
- £11.43Trending at £14.94
- £10.20Trending at £12.67
- £14.98Trending at £21.36
- £28.89Trending at £30.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.