Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.73
- £8.99Trending at £11.98
- £8.31Trending at £8.35
- £3.77Trending at £3.83
- £5.29Trending at £6.07
- £10.22Trending at £10.42
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the brain's role in survival, rather than higher cognitive functions (such as language or thought). This book describes the special part of the brain that keeps you alive: that makes you feel hungry when you need energy, makes you feel thirsty when you need water, and, drives you to reproduce so that your species survives.
- Author(s)Joe Herbert
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.