All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs our population ages, more and more people will find themselves in caregiver roles for their parents and/or their spouses, though caregivers can be involved in the care of loved ones at any age. The Mindful Caregiver shows caregivers how to care for themselves even as their time and daily lives are consumed by the necessities of their loved one.
- Author BiographyNancy L. Kriseman, LCSW, is a geriatric social worker in private practice. She provides counseling, consultation, and educational seminars to family caregivers, and training and presentations to organizations. She has over thirty years of experience working in eldercare, focusing much of her professional career working with family caregivers. She has published numerous articles on aging issues. Her first book, The Caring Spirit Approach to Eldercare: A Training Guide for Professionals and Families, won two national book awards in 2005. She also has been a caregiver to her mother, who was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease and lived with it for seventeen years. Find our more about Nancy at www.nancykriseman.com.
- Author(s)Nancy L. Kriseman
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication03/06/2015
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight322 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.