All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTackles the management situations that international managers have to handle every day. This book explains how to clarify local vs international roles, support and develop a team, organize and coordinate boundaries of time and distance, and win commitment toward common goals.
- Author BiographyJeremy Comfort founded York Associates, UK, nearly thirty years ago with the mission to develop people internationally. He has trained and coached hundreds of individuals and teams who face the ever more complex challenges of working internationally. Professor Peter Franklin lectures in intercultural communication and intercultural management and advises and trains many corporate and institutional clients - he focuses on international change management and intercultural leadership competence.
- Author(s)Jeremy Comfort,Peter Franklin
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £12.79Trending at £16.92
- £12.19Trending at £14.95
- £5.78Trending at £7.96
- £34.00Trending at £40.49
- £15.49Trending at £23.99
- £7.59Trending at £7.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.