All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe live in a speedy, pressurised world, and with little pause to really experience and enjoy our lives. Instead it's time for us to stop, pay attention to our minds, notice what we are doing, and appreciate what we have. This book integrates the scientific and medical research on mindfulness with meditation's historical context.
- Author BiographyDr Jonty Heaversedge, presenter of BBC1's prime time TV show Street Doctor, works as a GP in an inner-city practice in south London. He holds a degree in Psychology and a Masters in Mental Health Studies. Ed Halliwell is a writer, specialising in health and well-being. Ed is an associate of the Mental Health Foundation and is a regular contributor to the Guardian. He is a meditation instructor in the Shambhala Buddhist tradition.
- Author(s)Dr. Jonty Heaversedge,Ed Halliwell
- PublisherHay House UK Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHay House UK Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/07/2012
- Weight360 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.92
- £22.73Trending at £23.79
- £12.77Trending at £13.28
- £13.25Trending at £16.22
- £9.12Trending at £10.98
- £21.30Trending at £25.60
- £7.04Trending at £13.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.