All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeople who worry focus on problems and potential disasters, while people who ruminate focus on regrets and mistakes. This book helps readers use a combination of Buddhist spiritual practices and proven psychological strategies to learn to let go of what they cannot control - the past and the future - and focus instead on the present.
- Author BiographySameet M. Kumar, Ph.D., is a Buddhist psychotherapist. He received his doctorate at the University of Miami and has trained with many leading Hindu and Tibetan Buddhist teachers.
- Author(s)Sameet M. Kumar
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication16/10/2009
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight258 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.27
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.