All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIlluminates the nature of self-compassion and offers steps for incorporating it into daily life. This book is suitable for readers new to mindfulness or those who want to take their practice to the next level.
- Author BiographyChristopher K. Germer, PhD, is a clinical psychologist in private practice in the Boston area, Clinical Instructor of Psychology at Harvard Medical School, and a founding member of the Institute for Meditation and Psychotherapy. He is the coeditor of an acclaimed book for professionals, Mindfulness and Psychotherapy.
- Author(s)Christopher K. Germer
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication09/06/2009
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- wonderwomanmary07 Jun, 2016by
Looks good still reading it.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £14.31Trending at £23.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.28
- £7.59Trending at £9.99
- £14.98Trending at £16.99
- £9.90Trending at £10.86
- £14.99Trending at £18.69
- £11.02Trending at £11.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.