Consider these sponsored items
- £16.84Was:£20.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe one habit that can improve almost every leadership skill There is a simple practice that can improve nearly every component of leadership excellence and it doesn't require adding anything to your busy schedule.
- Author BiographyMATT TENNEY works to develop highly effective leaders who achieve extraordinary, long-term business outcomes and live more fulfilling lives as a result of realizing high levels of self-mastery and more effectively serving and inspiring greatness in the people around them. He is an international keynote speaker, a corporate trainer, and the author of Serve to Be Great: Leadership Lessons from a Prison, a Monastery, and a Boardroom. He has been teaching mindfulness since 2002. Matt's clients include Wells Fargo, Marriott, Keller Williams, The Four Seasons, and many other companies, associations, and universities. TIM GARD, PD, is a neuroscientist, keynote speaker, and mindfulness trainer. His research focuses on the neural and psychological mechanisms of mindfulness in a variety of contexts. Tim is affiliated with the Lazar lab for neuroscience of mindfulness research at Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA.
- Author(s)Matt Tenney,Tim Gard
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/02/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £40.97Trending at £44.56
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.97
- £56.77Trending at £60.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.