All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text tells the story of the Mini's development over time and the story of how Mini owners have changed and the uses to which the car has been put.
- Author BiographyBrian Laban has been a motoring writer for 25 years, and a Mini fan for even longer. He has written for nearly all the major motoring publications, including Top Gear, Performance Car, Auto Express and is a regular contributor to The Daily Telegraph and The Times. In 1991 he won the Guild of Motoring Writers' Pierre Dreyfus Award for the most outstanding journalistic effort of the year.
- Author(s)Brian Laban
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication23/08/1999
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Illustrated
- Out-of-print date19/02/2002
- Content Note100 col illus, With index
- Weight896 g
- Width232 mm
- Height260 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.