All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew Orleans, home to some of the world's finest musicians, has held on to its distinctive character and French Creole heritage. This guide covers its architecture, food terms, and jazz funerals. It features excursions to plantations, a history of the Mardi Gras, and its history in general.
- Author BiographySamantha Cook first visited New Orleans in 1990, and liked it so much, she has returned every year since. She has been involved with Rough Guides for ten years, starting out as an author on the Rough Guide to the USA and contributing to many other titles.
- Author(s)Samantha Cook
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication04/10/2001
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMiniguides S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/04/2005
- Content Note8pp colour maps, discography
- Weight214 g
- Width108 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.