Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRev. ed. of: The pastor's guide to psychological disorders and treatments. c2000.
- Author BiographyW. Brad Johnson, PhD, is professor of psychology in the department of leadership, ethics, and law at the United States Naval Academy and a faculty associate in the Graduate School of Education at Johns Hopkins University. He is a clinical psychologist and former lieutenant commander in the Navy's Medical Service Corps. William L. Johnson, PhD, was professor emeritus of the department of psychology at Whitworth University while maintaining an active private practice in psychology. For much of his career, he was a church elder and busy consultant to a generation of pastors.
- Author(s)W. Brad Johnson,William L. Johnson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2014
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.99
- £89.99Trending at £98.66
- £69.50Trending at £109.81
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £5.66Trending at £6.98
- £8.22Trending at £8.32
- £9.97Trending at £13.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.