All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionNew in paperback. An in-depth collection of key writings on the Supreme Court's controversial 1966 ruling in Miranda v. Arizona, a decision that remains at the forefront of today's debate about defendants' constitutional rights, victims' rights, and crime control.
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication17/12/1999
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNortheastern University Press
- Content Note17 illus.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byGeorge C. Thomas,Richard A. Leo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.