The Mismanagement of Talent: Employability and Jobs in the Knowledge Economy by Anthony Hesketh, Phillip Brown (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £58.09Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.59Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 23 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £26.64
- £4.97Trending at £5.38
- £14.34Trending at £14.49
- £13.64Trending at £15.72
- £11.09Trending at £15.14
- £6.77Trending at £9.08
- £14.46Trending at £20.98
About this product
- DescriptionAims to lift the veneer of 'employability' and to expose serious problems in the way that future workers are trying to manage their employability in the competition for tough-entry jobs in the knowledge economy. This book shows how some students are playing 'the game' to win a competitive advantage and what really happens in the selection events.
- Author BiographyAnthony Hesketh is a Lecturer at Lancaster University Management School.
- Author(s)Anthony Hesketh,Phillip Brown
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication29/07/2004
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteTables and figures
- Weight443 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.