CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a history of the development of military missiles and space travel, from World War II to the American visits to the moon during the period 1969-1972. It stresses the relationship between the early stages of space exploration and the arms race, a dual path leading to space flight.
- Author BiographyALAN J. LEVINE is a historian specializing in Russian history, international relations, and World War II. He has published numerous articles about World War II and the Cold War and is author of The Soviet Union, The Communist Movement and The World: Prelude to the Cold War (Praeger, 1990) and The Strategic Bombing of Germany, 1940-1945 (Praeger, 1992).
- Author(s)Alan J. Levine
- Date of Publication30/07/1994
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight551 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.