All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Boston CSI Darby McCormick finds a raving and emaciated woman hiding at the scene of a violent kidnap, she runs a DNA search to identify the Jane Doe. The result confirms she was abducted five years earlier and has somehow managed to escape from the dungeon in which she's been caged.
- Author BiographyChris Mooney is the author of three previous thrillers and his most recent, Remembering Sarah, was nominated for the prestigious Edgar Award for Best Novel. He lives in Boston with his wife and son.
- Author(s)Chris Mooney
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2007
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/08/2011
- Weight226 g
- Width114 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- curly.wurly.gir...09 Jul, 2014by
Gripping, descriptive and disturbingly brilliant, I couldn't put it down!
I love books and I'm always nose deep in one whenever I have a few spare minutes which then turns into hours. I'm always on the look out for something different to read so when I discovered Chris Money, I was hooked. I love his character development throughout his titles and how characters from a different series are introduced. I've read all the Darby Mccormick and Malcolm Fletcher series and I have thoroughly enjoyed them and can't wait for any more.
- traceyapple290929 Jul, 2011by
keeps you awake all night dont read it too late
absolutely fantastic storyline keeps you up the chapters are small so you keep on reading as its gripping to the end and i didnt guess the baddie on to the next book already fabulous five star
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.97Trending at £6.28
- £34.99Trending at £39.00
- £4.68Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £4.87
- £4.80Trending at £8.01
- £4.69Trending at £4.80
- £10.28Trending at £11.11