CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionThese poems are clear, direct and emotional. They do not hide behind imagery, but head right for the heart of shame, laying bare the terrors of parenting, loss, regret, and falling in love with the wrong people.
- Author BiographySian Hughes is a lone parent who lives in the middle of nowhere with her two young children and works part time as a teacher and in a book shop /cafe. In 2006 she won the Arvon International Poetry Competition with The Send Off, an elegy for her third child.
- PrizesWinner of Seamus Heaney Centre Prize for Poetry 2010 and Arvon Foundation International Poetry Competition 2006. Runner-up for Bridport Prize 2000. Shortlisted for Felix Dennis Forward Poetry Prize for Best First Collection 2009.
- Author(s)Sian Hughes
- PublisherSalt Publishing
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintSalt Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.