Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.52+ £0.74 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSollas, a remote island off Scotland's west coast with a well-known religious history has been invaded by a group of Christian sectarians who claim a right to live and pay reverence at the famous stone where St Solla landed and which formed the centre of their ancestors' worship.
- Author BiographyRobin Jenkins was born in 1912. He studied at Glasgow University and travelled and worked in Spain, Afghanistan and Borneo. He is the author of over twenty novels, including the acclaimed Fergus Lamont and The Cone Gatherers. In 2003 he was awarded a Saltire Award for Life-time Achievement. He died in 2005.
- Author(s)Robin Jenkins
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication06/10/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolygon An Imprint of Birlinn Limited
- Weight195 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Pagination229 pp
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.77Trending at £13.52
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.