All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £20.17
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £13.01Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionMissouri Compromise is the most important sectional crisis before the Civil War. This title reveals the high-level deal-making, diplomacy, and deception that defused the crisis, including the central, unexpected role of President James Monroe.
- Author BiographyROBERT PIERCE FORBES is assistant professor of history at the University of Connecticut. He is coauthor of Francis Kernan, Esq.: The Life and Times of a Nineteenth-Century Politician from Upstate New York.
- Author(s)Robert Pierce Forbes
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note1 map, notes, index
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.