All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you want to win more often at bridge you will need to deepen your understanding of the game and to learn where not to follow conventions slavishly in bidding, defence and dummy play.
- Author BiographyRon Klinger is a leading international bridge teacher and has represented Australia in over 20 world championships since 1976. An Australian Grand Master and a World Bridge Federation International Master, he has written over 60 books, some of which have been translated into Bulgarian, Chinese, Danish, French, Hebrew and Icelandic. Two of his titles - Guide to Better Card Play and Right Through the Pack Again - won Book of the Year awards. He has created many new bridge ideas and devised a number of conventions. He lives in NSW, Australia, and has written a daily bridge column in The Sydney Morning Herald and The Sun-Herald for over 15 years.
- Author(s)Roger Trezel,Ron Klinger,Terence Reese
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld & Nicolson
- Weight156 g
- Width135 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £11.16Trending at £11.67
- £5.11Trending at £5.47
- £2.49Trending at £3.99
- £12.79Trending at £24.91
- £7.59Trending at £9.99
- £15.99Trending at £27.86
- £8.20Trending at £8.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.