All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays establishes conceptual, critical frameworks for evaluating the latest transformations of the media landscape. It is a comprehensive road map, enabling both scholars and students to examine the social, cultural, and commercial implications of media that are available anywhere at any time.
- Author BiographyNoah Arceneaux is Assistant Professor in the School of Journalism and Media Studies at San Diego State University. His research explores the social construction of new media technologies, ranging from wireless telegraphy to emerging forms of mobile media. His work has been published in a number of journals, and he is the co-editor of The Cell Phone Reader (Lang, 2006). Anandam Kavoori is Professor in the Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication at the University of Georgia. He is the author or editor of eight books including Reading YouTube (Lang, 2011), Digital Media Criticism (Lang, 2010), and co-editor of The Cell Phone Reader (Lang, 2006).
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication28/03/2012
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleDigital Formations
- Series Part/Volume Number73
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAnandam P. Kavoori,Noah Arceneaux
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.74Trending at £23.44
- £7.00Trending at £7.26
- £14.62Trending at £15.26
- £13.49Trending at £14.99
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £7.79Trending at £8.20
- £24.73Trending at £27.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.